Bad things happen to good companies. It is inevitable. A crisis can strike your business at any time bringing with it economic and emotional turmoil.
Where to turn, what to say and who should handle the questions and inquires? How do you handle the news crews knocking on your door at 6:30 am or when your social media lights up? What you say and do in those first critical moments can define the reputation of your company for years.
Your business’s success and survival will depend on how well you deal with this situation and the media attention. Can you risk not being prepared?
Banister Media has the experience to help you devise a crisis communication plan. We know how news organizations respond to a crisis, what they expect and how they plan to get their story. We work with you to formulate a solid plan to insure that your spokesperson smoothly handles the media frenzy, while minimizing the impact on your business.
Our crisis management plan covers how to:
- Respond quickly to lessen negative impact of a crisis on your brand
- Utilize communications tools to accomplish your goals
- Employ social media and other online communications
- Use traditional media engagement and messaging
- Reputation management ensuring consistent, effective communications
- Prepare and rehearse a “staged” crisis situation
The choice is yours: pray your business never faces a true crisis or plan ahead with a full-scale tactical and strategic plan for communicating effectively and swiftly when a crisis occurs. A crisis can happen at any moment – will you be ready?